A compilation of the best ways to earn from home without spending a fortune!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

THE $1K PROJECT

Can you use an extra $1,000 a month?

I'm presently an employee who works long hours but don't get paid enough. I'm sure a lot of you guys can relate, especially a lot of my fellow pinoys. So I scoured the internet to secure extra income and found this 21-year old's amazing strategy in earning 100K a month. (see proof of his earnings below)



Here are my earnings in less than a month:



I didn't remove my name so you can see it's really my paypal account.

You wouldn't believe how easy this is. It only involves a few steps. Just follow them and you'll be earning very quickly.

Step 1

Click here. Scroll down and click AFFILIATE PROGRAM then sign up. Anyone from anywhere in the world can join. Once you sign up, make sure you indicate how you want to get paid whether through paypal or check. I recommend paypal because it's quicker and can be directly linked to your bank account where you can withdraw your earnings via atm. (Don't have a paypal account? Sign up here)

This program pays you $.05 everytime your link gets clicked. Now you might ask, "How am I going to earn $1000 let alone $100,000 with just $.05 per click?"

$1,000 / $.05 = 20,000 clicks

$100,000 / $.05 = 2,000,000 clicks

Well, that's where step 2 comes in!

Step 2

Sign up for the two programs below. This might be a little tedious but bear with it. I assure you it will all be worth it. These programs will be driving massive traffic to your site all for free! They will make 2,000,000 clicks possible!

Website 1
Website 2

IMPORTANT: Once you sign up on these two websites, they will ask for your website URL. You must put your AFFILIATE REVIEW link emailed to you. This is the link of the first porgram you signed up for (it looks like this: http://www.productreview.com.au?a_aid=youraffiliateid). Make sure you do this so you'll get clicks and earn.

When people sign up on the two websites in step two, they have to click/view your AFFILIATE REVIEWS site to join which EARNS YOU $.05! Now all you have to do is get 10 people to do the same to net 2,000,000 clicks and earn $100,000 a month. Even if you just get a tenth of 2M clicks, you still earn $10K! Not bad, huh?

Remember, all you have to do is make others do the same to make $1000 a month or more! You can promote this in any way you want but emphasize that this is a free method to earn online.

If you have any questions, email me at paul@freemediasearch.com and I'll be glad to help you out. Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Schelling said...

I understand that ProductReview prohibits traffic exchanges...is your method allowed?

tom

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home